My Lady On Fire has the ability to operate 24/7 with no late night noise restrictions for Rehearsal or Recordings.
If you wish to simply visit, please shoot us an email or call to make sure we can accommodate you to the full facility.
Facility Pricing: Please email us to check time availability
Hourly Rehearsal: $30/Hour
Monthly Rehearsal: $300 per band using a shared calendar. We now offer a monthly rehearsal package for bands that wish to practice regularly and of course would get priority over time availability. Approximately four bands sharing space. Rehearsal is month to month with a 1/2 month Security fee. There is also a $100 nonrefundable lock fee. Please see the booking/cancellation tab for more information.
Recording: $50/Hour with an engineer
Mixing/Mastering: $50/Hour with an engineer
Customized Projects Pricing: If you are in need of our songwriting/compositional services, we will do a first time consultation for free to fully discuss the needs for your project, no time limit. We want to make sure your project is 100% to your satisfaction. We'll then give you an estimated price should you wish to change any procedures or live musicians used, etc., during the production stage, giving you a final amount at the end of the project. Prices can be deducted should you wish to allow to share copyright, producers credit, songwriting credits, etc.
Please feel free to shoot us an email so that we may set a phone call appointment to get your project on the go!
Gift Cards: My Lady On Fire offers a unique gifting experience for yourself or for the ones you love. If you're stuck on ideas on what to get someone we might have the perfect gift!
Know someone who wants to record their own demo, cover song, poetry or meditation CD?
We can do it all! We can customize the most personal experience of allowing your friends and family to get their art recorded just like the pros but without the large cost. Email us and see how we can make that special occasion more special.
BOOKING Policies and Procedures
Please email to make sure there is availability for the time slot you desire after checking the MLOF Google Calendar in the Calendar Tab.
- You may cancel or change your booking at anytime up to 48 hours before it is scheduled.
- Cancellations or changes within 24 hours to 48 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations, missed appointments or changes within 24 hours of the scheduled booking are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- My Lady On Fire is not responsible for absence due to personal injury, traffic or other personal reasons, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A SNOW EMERGENCY.
By using the facility, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated below:
- Please respect the use of all equipment.
- Please keep the facility as clean and neat as possible.
- Please do not move items without permission and if so put items back where you found them and in the same condition (cables, stands, etc).
- 15 minutes to set up/break down as to not delay the next client.
- Upon arrival a credit card(s)/personal I.D. is required, once the facilty has been checked out and all items have been returned; the form of identification shall be returned.
- Clients can be denied services for any reason at the discretion of management.
- Kitchen use is with permission only.
- If something should break, please tell us the moment it happens so we may know what is broken from normal use and repair/replace as such. If gear is damaged as a result of negligence charges will be assessed.
- Guests are allowed at the bands discretion but may be asked to leave the rehearsal space due to occupancy allowance.
- No food or drinks (except water) is allowed in the studios at any time.
- NO SMOKING PLEASE. ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.
My Lady On Fire shall not be responsible for loss or damage to customer's business or property or for injury or death to persons; and customer shall indemnify My Lady On Fire and hold it harmless for claims for any foregoing, including associated legal fees and expenses.
Customer shall not make any alterations, additions, modifications, or improvements to the equipment and shall use it only for the purpose and in the manner for which it was intended by the manufacturer. Customer may not permit the equipment to be used by another party or at a different location without the express written consent of My Lady On Fire.
- Customer is responsible for damage to equipment due to abuse, misuse, or negligence.
- Customer agrees to pay the charges to repair equipment and incurred shipping charges.
- Equipment shall be returned to My Lady On Fire in good condition and repair, wear from reasonable and proper use excepted.
- Upon return, customer is responsible for loss or damage to equipment from theft, mysterious disappearance, fire or any other cause.
- In accepting liablity for the safe keeping of all rented equipment, Customer agress to pay My Lady On Fire the replacement cost (as determined by manufacturer's current list price) of any such equipment which Customer is for any reason unable to return to My Lady On Fire at the end of the rental period.
MONTHLY REHEARSAL POLICIES:
- Monthly rehearsal $300 per band using a shared calendar
- Rehearsal is month to month with a 1/2 month Security fee.There is also a $100 nonrefundable lock fee.
- We have the right to kick out a band at any time if they fail to work by the following procedures.
- Rent is to be submitted on the first of the month and can be sent electroniclly into MLOF account.
- No Loud noise infront of the building
- No Smoking/Drugs
- Must abide by practice times laid out on the MLOF google calendar
- Room is to be left in the condition that it was found and kept clean and free from trash
- No access to Recording equipment unless a specific session is booked with an engineer
Please allow yourself enough time to set up and breakdown your own gear without infringing on the next group’s time slot. If a piece of equipment breaks or you need technical assistance, please ask. PLEASE DO NOT UNPLUG, PLUG, MOVE OR REMOVE EQUIPMENT IN THE STUDIOS. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO THE ROOM SET-UP, PLEASE ASK US-WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP. IF YOU DO ELECT TO CHANGE OR MOVE ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT IN THE ROOM ON YOUR OWN, YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO CHARGE THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE FOR ANY DAMAGES. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE A ROOM RESETTING FEE OF $100 PER HOUR IF YOU MAKE UNAUTHORIZED CHANGES TO THE EQUIPMENT AND SET-UP IN THE STUDIO. If you break something, please tell us. We expect that things will break during normal use and we will replace or repair any of our gear that is not functioning at no charge to you, However, we will hold you responsible for gear that is damaged as a result of obvious recklessness or negligence. Charges will be assessed against the credit card we have on file to secure the booking. Players only in the rooms please. A limited number of guests may be admitted by request, but at our sole discretion. No food or drinks (except water) is allowed in the studios at any time. You are welcome to use our lounges and dining areas. NO SMOKING PLEASE. ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON MLOF PROPERTY AT ANY TIME All bookings must be backed by a valid credit card (Amex, Visa, MC or Discover) which will be maintained on file for security.