My Lady On Fire is accepting applications for an Audio Production Internship!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience working in all aspects of a recording studio/rehearsal space. From sitting in on sessions, assisting with setup, learning Protools/Logic and gaining valuable producing and songwriting experience in an intimate, low pressure setting.
Interns work approx. 15-25 hours per week. The internship will last approximately 3 or 6 months.
• Friendly personality, customer service oriented
• Detail oriented, precise and on time
• Administrative and Experience with Spreadsheets preferred
• Computer savvy, must know at least one of the following programs very well: Protools, Logic, Cubase
• Must be have experience with signal flow, mic techniques and midi programming
• Candidate must be alert, relaxed and highly attentive to details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a plus
• Must be able to assist with hosting events and collecting Photos,Videos and Audio for Website and Social Media
Application: Please contact us by email ONLY and include ALL of the following:
+ Your Resume + A cover letter outlining your strengths and why you are interested in this internship + 2 Professional References + Samples of your work, maximum 5 pieces and 20 MB as attached in the email + Your availability, days and time (from -- to) per week, preferred start and end date + Preferred length of internship (3 or 6 months) + Indicate if you are seeking the internship for college credit or not.
EMAIL ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.